Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Signs

I am a big believer in Signs. O well actually not. It just gives me the kicks to interpret things the way its convenient for me ;)

So here are a few of my interpretations:

Sign 1: Sonny knows his shapes
He says "Ma tummy is circle". Sure honey, you got some salt to rub that in with?

Sign 2: We're watching way too much TV
I caught sonny singing "ooo shanti ooo" in the bath last week.

Sign 3: Sonny is developing a taste in pretty women
Today while the "Aakhon mein teri" song from OSO was being played on TV he turned and told me "nice aunty ma".

Sign 4: Looks like we're watching a lot of IPL.
He recognised SRK in the abovementioned song and said "thats Shahrukh Khan".

Sign 5: Looks like Sony/Set Max are getting the Target Audience attention.
Sonny saw a song featuring Salman Khan and told me "Thats Dus Da Dum uncle". Good God, now he even recognises Salman Khan.

Sign 6: Sonny has high self-esteem.
I caught him playing with his blocks. He was asking himself "what color this?" and then replied 'lellow'. Next sentence "good job sonny".

Sign 7: Sonny really has a thing for girls.
Everytime he hears the Vodafone Happy to help song, he runs to the TV and stares non-stop. If we draw attention to him, he is hugely embarrassed and covers his face with his hands.
Same reactions with Paanchvi Pass girl 'Shreya'.

Sign 8: Sonny loves mommy more than daddy.
While we're taking a walk, sonny pulls me onto the sidewalk and says "ma, walk on sidewalk" (no credit for him - we've been drilling this into him for the past 6 months). So hubby says "and what about baba?". Sonny says, "baba walky". So dad you walk where you are - let me just get my mom safe on the sidewalk.

Sign 9: Sonny loves the car the most.
Me: "whats your name?"
Sonny: "sonny"
Me: "Whats your baba's name?"
Sonny: "My car is toyota prado"
He still cant pronounce either my name or hubby's name correctly - but the car's name - he has that mastered.

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 11:59 PM, Blogger ~nm said...

Your kiddo is such a funny guy!! I was laughing reading all this antics :) But him getting embarrassed with the vodafone ad girl was way too much!

Super cute dude he is!

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger Anusha said...

LOL!! those are sure signs alright...that he is smart as they come :)
(and you are funny as heck!)

 
At 9:03 PM, Blogger By Deepa and Supriya said...

hahaha...it's really nice that your sense of humor is still strong despite the preg hormones and all..enjoyed this one!!

 
At 6:35 AM, Blogger How do we know said...

This is Soooo Shweet!!

 
At 10:13 AM, Blogger Just Like That said...

how sweet! :-)

 
At 6:32 AM, Blogger Artnavy said...

hahah

with anush it is sharukh uncle and botthnath uncle

and her demand "I want nangu pungu song"- kareena in tashan- now that is not funny

 
At 5:13 AM, Blogger WhatsInAName said...

ROFL! Those were amazing signs and the way you interpreted them was hilarious :))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home