Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I'm back!

I know its been a really really long time.

But consider this. We left our home in the US, intending to go for a short vacation to India. The vacation extended from 5 weeks to 8 weeks. Then instead of returning home, we had to go on straight to Saudi Arabia. Our time in Riyadh was spent first in a cramped hotel room for 2 weeks and then in a spacious villa for 3 weeks. Barely had we adjusted to life in Riyadh, we had to pack our bags again and head back to India for 3 days.

From India began another series of travel. We flew to New York, then to Boston. Then drove down to hometown Montreal. In each city we stayed for 5days to a week. After winding up all our bases in North America, we finally flew back to India, to get our visas re-issued(do not ask me why. The visa systems here are the strangest I’ve heard of).
In India we shuttled between Delhi and Lucknow and finally flew back to Riyadh last week.

And here I am! Back to blog-sphere. I know I have a lot of reading and catching up to do – and I’m all set! And I have loads of stories to tell you. For all those who checked up on me (I hope there were some) – thanks! I promise not to vanish like that again.
And all those who’ve read this……please do come back and check for more :)

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 12:09 PM, Blogger Anusha said...

Whoa! You have totally been on the run...how did little Sonny take it all? I'm glad you're ok and now post abt ur adventures!

 
At 1:32 AM, Blogger Coffee said...

My goodness!!!! Imagine what it would be like to wake up everyday in the morning and think," which country/city am I in today???!!!!!"

How did you and the kid manage it??? Would love to know your adventures as Kodi's mom!! :)

 
At 7:58 AM, Blogger Maggie said...

Wow, that's some travel schedule! Bet you've got loads of stories to tell now...

 
At 10:04 PM, Blogger Alan said...

Glad to hear you're alive and well. Will be interested in hearing about your travels.

 
At 3:17 AM, Blogger Just Like That said...

I just found you, and then you disappeared! ;-) Sounds very corny, doesn't it?
Whoa, that was some bit of jetsetting, with Sonny in tow! Glad you're back, looking forward to Storytime.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home